Forum de discussion de la famille Lavoie

Forum créé le 5/7/2001 08:52 et administré par Administrateur Site Lavoie

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Ben Strub
Canada
Posté le:
20/3/2006 10:14
Sujet du message:
Arthur Lavoie and ancestors
Répondre            
Email:
bstrub@uoguelph.ca
Site Internet:
http://www.delavoye.ca
I am trying to connect my Lavoie ancestry to the line of Rene deLavoye. My great-grandfather was Arthur Lavoie, married to Anna Vaudrin. His father was Maxime Lavoie (Feb 23, 1869 - May 1, 1954), married to Henriette Sicard.
His father was Eusebe Lavoie, married to Emilie Hogue. According to the website I have listed (main database), Eusebe's Father was Joseph Lavoie and his mother was Charlotte Potvin.

Can someone tell me which branch of Rene's family we are connected to? I can understand responses in French. Thanks!

mimidouce41
Posté le:
2/7/2010 14:38
Sujet du message:
Lavoie Family
Répondre            
Email:
mlavoie502@mail.com

Get in touch with Robert St-Gelais at "gogstgelais@aol.com" I'm sure he can help you! He's got all kind of infos onthe "Lavoie Family" and other families, he's fantastic. 

Samual43
Posté le:
14/1/2021 01:21
Sujet du message:
Lavoie Family
Répondre            
Email:
thisis121213@gmail.com

I have seen many families who are living their life with true love. Now you can also get a beautiful girl with the help of https://womenandtravel.net/argentinian-women/ site platform which always provides the perfect girl for the marriage. Now, most of the people always try to find true love with online dating platforms. 

papautai
Posté le:
2/4/2023 13:46
Sujet du message:
gift for my dad
Répondre            
Email:
linarobber13@gmail.com

I'm looking for a gift for my dad. I need something special and memorable. Maybe you have some ideas? 

persivall
Posté le:
2/4/2023 18:50
Sujet du message:
fathers day gift baskets
Répondre            
Email:
innfork@gmail.com

You can give him some kind of tech or something you made with your hands. Finally, fathers day gift baskets are a great all-around option. Packed with an array of tasty treats, snacks and drinks, it's sure to bring a smile to your dad's face this Father's Day. It's a must-have for any dad! 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum